Friday, January 6, 2012

How to Tell If Your Rabbit Misses You

I spent most of yesterday out in Illinois, visiting family. I ended up going to see the Chicago Symphony play with my aunt, uncle, sister, brother-in-law, and a close childhood friend. I ended up spending the night with my aunt and uncle's house, rather than driving home late that night. I arrived home this morning, and Stipple missed me. :)

So how can you tell if your rabbit misses you? For one, Stipple greeted me. I came into my bedroom, opened his cage, and Stipple shot out under my feet immediately. Usually when I open his cage in the morning, Stipple wants to hang out and eat a bit more of his breakfast. Another clue was Stipple would not leave me alone. Usually if he checks up on me, Stipple just hops by, pokes me with his nose and leaves. This morning he stuck around me for a half hour, licking my hands, hopping on top of me, and continually nose-poking me.  Now, he has settled down some, lying in a position that's a cross between "causal rabbit" and "very content rabbit".

No comments:

Post a Comment