Monday, January 2, 2012

Sneaky Rabbit, isn't necessarily sneaky

Sometimes, Stipple thinks he's sneaky. Now that I've had him for half a year, he's been more confident, and thus, less sneaky. However, when I first got him, he was full of "sneakiness". In those early days, I would let Stipple roam throughout my small apartment, with the exception of my bedroom, which was closed off. For some reason, Stipple was convinced he wasn't allowed in the kitchen or bathroom at all. (I have no idea why. It's not like I ever chased him away from those areas or made loud noises when he went there.) Since he was sure he shouldn't be there, but was naturally curious, Stipple would try to enter these areas in stealth mode. Stealth mode is characterized by Stipple staying close to the ground, almost making him flat. He then army crawls around instead of hopping. The thing is, this method of movement is pretty noticeable.  Stipple's a big bunny. Seeing him try to slither all eight pound of fluff around is very distracting and adorable. He's actually more obvious moving around in stealth mode than he is just hopping around.

I guess the fun of moving around in stealth mode is really just the fun of watching Stipple "get away" with something that he's always allowed to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment